RGN - Winchester House Care Home - 49318
Winchester House is looking for an outstanding Registered Nurse (Mental Health) to provide and supervise the delivery of high-quality mental health and dementia nursing care to our residents.
You will be expected to provide an environment that is conducive to the mental health needs of our residents and ensure they are treated with dignity.
Our residents and their families expect great services, so you will receive excellent support from our in-house Clinical Lead for Dementia Care and the local Mental Health Services for Older People to enable you to continually improve the quality of life for the people in your care.
You must hold a current NMC registration as a Registered Nurse (Mental Health) and provide evidence of continuing professional development. A teaching or mentor/ supervision qualification would be an advantage. Ideally, you will have a nursing degree, or be willing to undertake education to degree level. Our Deputy Manager and Home Trainer will also fully support you to undertake an individually designed training programme to include care of adults of any age with diverse and complex needs due to dementia.
You must have up to date knowledge of clinical practices and a strong understanding of the CQC and regulatory requirements and framework. You must also have an awareness of the clinical policy framework, DoLS/ MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
You must have experience of producing well developed care plans, undertaking risk assessments and clinical team working. Experience within an older person setting and supporting newly qualified nurses would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic time to join Barchester, as we roll out one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous package includes the following:
• Free learning and development - You will be given the opportunity to develop yourself and advance your career through knowledge, skills and professional qualifications
• Profit share scheme - unrivalled in this sector, designed to recognise the excellent performance of all teams across the business.
• Childcare vouchers - tax and N.I. efficient scheme to provide parents with help towards paying for childcare.
• Retail discounts - incredible savings of between 5%-10% at popular high-street stores, including: M&S, Sainsburys, IKEA, Boots, Argos and Gap.
• Holiday and travel discounts - savings of up to 10% when you book your holiday from ABTA/ATOL tour operators and special offers from companies such as Kuoni, Thomas Cook and Cosmos.
• Leisure savings - including cinema visits, dining-out, attractions and Theme Parks and discounted health club membership.
• Rewards points - earned for outstanding contributions and excellence at work. Rewards points can be spent on a range of treats. It's our way of saying thank you.
• Cost-effective on-site accommodation - subject to availability.