Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Audit Senior in Woodford Green / Chigwell.
Our client is a leading Independent firm, who are looking for an experienced Auditor to join their rapidly expanding team. The role will involve reporting to a Partner and leading teams of junior staff.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working on-site with clients, with responsibility for developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Working as part of a team on a varied portfolio of clients.
- Working alongside senior staff to lead Audit's for a varied portfolio of clients.
- Exposure to a wider range of ad-hoc projects and responsibilities.
- Undertake continuous training and guidance to help maximise your professional development.
The successful candidate will be either ACA/ACCA qualified with at least three years' experience in Practice. They will posses exemplary leadership qualities and be able to demonstrate a high level of ambition, which is required within a rapidly growing firm.
Rutherford Briant are the leading quality driven accountancy and finance recruitment specialist in East Anglia.