RESERVATIONS CONSULTANT (TELESALES)
My client is a well established and very popular travel company offering outstanding levels of customer service and a fantastic range of products and services to their targeted market. Offering sociable working hours on a shift pattern of days and on a pro rata basis my client is offering a fantastic opportunity not to be missed to work and excel within a telesales environment.
If you are able to work well both independently and within a team dynamic and want to join a great team of colleagues who are very driven and thrive in a busy environment to maintain and excel the companies fantastic reputation this could be the perfect role for you.
You will be reporting to the company's popular reservations supervisor and alike the head of passenger sales that oversees the department and your main duties will include:
- To maintain and deliver a high quality telephone sales services to direct passengers, travel agents and tour operators in a prompt, clear and sufficient manner at all times
- To accurately input confidential data provided by customers at the time of the booking and before each sales call has ended
- To up sell the company's products and services to customers at all opportunities to include persuasive techniques offering a higher grade of accommodation for example
If the role does not yet sound interesting enough the company also offers exciting opportunities to attend by either driving or flying to cruise embarkations when the passengers join the vessel for their holiday or company sales days where you will be able to assist.
Are you the perfect employee I am looking for? Please check you meet the below requirements:
- Previous experience within telesales (previous experience within the travel industry would be beneficial to your application)
- Able to work well both independently and within a team
- Ability to up sell products and services within sales calls (inbound)
Working hours are on a shift and pro rata bases across 6 days of the week. You will be working full time hours 5 out of 6 working days and the shifts are 9-5, 10-6 and 12-8
If you are a happy, enthusiastic and organised individual looking to succeed and thrive within a career then please apply today!
Apply for RESERVATIONS CONSULTANT (TELESALES)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly