Adult Social Care Social Worker
Are you an experienced Social Worker within Adult Social Care and are looking for a new challenging role? I have a temporary post based within a payments review team based in Chelmsford.
Reassessment of risk involving safeguarding of vulnerable adults/carers and their families across a range of settings. Taking responsibility and working with individuals facing complex social and family crisis across a range of settings. Promoting autonomy and development with individuals who have complex needs and are more vulnerable to exclusion. Working with communities, individual, and families to promote their personal strengths.
- Experience of direct payments/budget recovery
- Expert in managing complex caseloads
- Providing advice and guidance to other social work staff.
- Carry out assessments or enquiries and plan responses with an adult, or their representative or advocate if they lack capacity, to safeguard them from abuse, neglect or exploitation, building effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate.
- Enable an adult who has been abused or neglected to improve their circumstances, where it is unclear whether the person lacks the mental capacity to make decisions, or where it is unclear whether their decisions are compromised by the undue influence of others.
The role requires you to be mobile throughout a wide operational area including travelling around the county of Essex and beyond, transporting service users and their belongings and to be able to do so in an emergency. Driving licence and car or the ability to meet the mobility requirements of the role through other means is essential.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.