Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Executive Level PA to join our client in Chelmsford.
We are seeking an organised proactive individual who has proven experience working at Director level.
You will need to be proactive, resourceful and confidential when handling sensitive information.
This is a fast moving department and you must be able to prioritise and organise a busy workload.
Whats on offer?
40 hour week (Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm)
25 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays.
What skills do you need?
- Experienced audio typist, with intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with MS Office programs and a good standard of written English.
- Ability to generate professional correspondence unaided.
- Self-disciplined, with demonstrably good time management skills and the ability to manage a number of priorities.
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Team player, supportive of colleagues.
- Professional and pleasant manner in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Excellent telephone skills.
Interested? Apply today!
Grapevine Recruitment operate as an Employment Agency and Employment Business