Sales Support Executive
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Executive for a leading distributor in the Enfield Area.
This position would suit a recent university graduate with 2-3 years sales experience in a B2B environment, ideally field based.
If you are looking to develop a career within Sales and want to progress up the ladder in a short space of time, then this could be the perfect job for you!!
Working with the Sales Manager, you will take ownership of the whole sales process from identifying prospect clients through to qualification, presentation, proposals, negotiation and finally closing the sale.
Your primary role will be to generate new leads and convert to sale whilst securing long term customer relationships.
The Company: With a solid reputation and a leader in the field, the business is looking to extend their sales team with the addition of a further Sales Support Executive.
- Seeking out and developing new and existing business opportunities
- Promoting brands and product awareness
- Closing sales
- Securing and attending sales appointments
- Managing a territory
- Liaising with a variety of people from Business Owners to Purchasing Managers
Requirements / skills needed:
- Proven ability in sales and customer awareness.
- Driven self starter
- Must be willing and able to travel on a UK and potentially international basis
- Fluent spoken and written English to facilitate communication
- Sufficient commercial acumen to reliably negotiate contracts
- Training will be provided but the ability to quickly absorb information and understand and communicate USPs and product differentiation is essential.
In return, our client is offering a very competitive salary, career progression, 25 days annual holiday entitlement, enrolment into workplace pension, access to discounts and savings rewards portal and onsite parking amongst others.
Apply for Sales Support Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly