Customer Service Administrator
The Role - Customer Service Administrator
We`re recruiting for Customer Service Administrators in Potters Bar to join a growing company as part of a fast paced customer service team. Your responsibilities will include taking payments, carrying out administrative tasks, amending customer records and taking incoming phone calls while maintaining a first class service.
Experience working within Insurance/Financial Services is not essential; instead your great communication skills and ability to learn quickly will help you become a real asset to the team. You`ll need to have a minimum of 5 A-C GCSEs or equivalent in particular Maths and English.
This organisation strives for excellence and knows this can`t be achieved without investing in their staff. You`ll receive extensive training to develop your skills and this will give you the confidence to progress your career.
You'll start on an annual salary of upto £19,000 dependent on experience and have the potential to earn £23,650. You'll also receive a generous pension, life insurance and profit sharing options.
A customer orientated individual with an eye for detail, good administrative skills and the ability to work to set deadlines. Good written and verbal communication skills are essential for this role as is a can do attitude and the ability to deal with large volumes of work at peak times.
- Previous office based experience is essential and experience within Financial Services is desirable.
- Customer focused individual.
- Methodical and well organized.
- Intermediate Excel skills - able to compile spreadsheets, manipulate data and apply formulas.
- Ability to prioritize work & work under pressure to meet service standards.
- Works with little direction - on own initiative.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to perform efficient, accurate, timely admin and secretarial duties.
To find out more about this great opportunity, apply today.
Apply for Customer Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly