2 days left
- Full Time
Are you a passionate Support Worker in the Ilford or Romford areas of East London? Do you want a rewarding career where you can support young people and transform their lives?
Our client offers a unique service for young people transferring from residential and foster care services in to community settings. They provide support at a pivotal time within their lives, through emotional, social, and practical skills. Their ultimate aim is to encourage each person to achieve their goals and integrate fully into their community.
As a Support Worker, you will build strong bonds with each individual and offer guidance and encouragement. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Formulate care plans and construct packages.
- Offer additional assistance for individuals with more complex needs.
- Encourage key skills for independent living, such as cleaning, budgeting, and cooking.
- Liaising with Social Services and outside agencies.
What are the hours, rates and benefits?
Full time hours, shifts from 8:00am - 3:30pm; or 3:00pm -11:30pm and sleep-ins available.
They offer competitive rates of pay from £8.50 per hour.
Our client actively promotes within and would be happy to help members of their team to achieve their care certificate through their management programme.
What are the essential criteria to become a Support Worker?
- A good understanding of one to one work with vulnerable young adults.
- Good knowledge and experience dealing with challenging behaviour.
- 1 years' experience of working in a similar setting.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Health & Social Care.
- Flexibility and willingness to work unsociable hours including shift work/nights.
- Willingness to undertake training and develop knowledge as required for the role.
If you would like to join a growing organisation, committed to provide exceptional services and support this could be the job for you! Don't worry if you have any questions, we will be in touch to discuss further.
Apply for Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly