Territory Sales Executive
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you experienced in sales or business development and are looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Territory Sales Executive to join our team in Canning Town, working 37.5 hours a week.
Territory Sales Executive key responsibilities:
The Territory Sales Executive will sell the Company's services on a regional basis to achieve profitable budgeted targets and increased market share. Duties Include:
- To attend qualified appointments gained by telesales
- To generate new business sales within the region.
- Achieve targeted sales performance in the areas set by the business.
- Drive Viridor full product portfolio to all new customers.
- Be proactive in learning technology innovation that could enhance relationships and develop further revenue.
- Maintain accurate customer records through the use of SAP CRM
- Actively promote the Viridor brands, products and service to new customers
The ideal Territory Sales Executive:
- A good level of commercial expertise including delivery against budget, recognising sales opportunities.
- knowledge of waste and recycling industry preferred
- Minimum one year’s sales experience
- Driving Licence
In return for your hard work as our Territory Sales Executive you can expect to receive a salary of £24,000 - £26,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits and plenty of opportunity for personal development. You will be working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Territory Sales Executive then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 18th September 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.