Care Assistants & Support Workers
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a Care Assistant or Support Worker and do you live in or near the Colchester area of Essex? This is to join a leading care provider of specialist behavioural health services, to adults with learning disabilities and a range of complex needs. You will be working within residential and clinical settings, supporting individuals through therapeutic care, encouraging daily life skills and enhancing social interaction.
No prior experience necessary as full training is provided!
This is an extremely fulfilling job where you can help people overcome their struggles and turn their lives around. You will be working with a fantastic team with proven innovative techniques to enable you to make a real difference.
As a Support Worker, your role will include:
- Building a strong bond with the people you support to understand their specific needs and help meet those needs in the most appropriate way
- Maintaining a safe, clean and enjoyable environment, including domestic duties
- Assisting with medication when required
- Supporting with their daily routine, including personal care, mental and physical wellbeing
- Encouraging the individuals you support with day to day tasks and social activities within the community
No experience is needed for this Care Assistant & Support Worker role; however, you will show dedication to effectively support each individual through the good and the bad. You will have the passion to make every day count and strive towards positive outcomes.
What are the hours and benefits?
- £7.65 per hour
- Full time - 12-hour day shifts (3 days on and 4 days off and then 4 days on and 3 days off)
- Full in-house training and career progression
- Free meals and parking
- DBS paid for
Want to Apply? Not sure whether to apply? You have further questions?
Please click on apply and we will discuss the job vacancy with you and answer any questions you may have before progressing your application.
Apply for Care Assistants & Support Workers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly