Property Reporting Accountant
2 days left
- Flexible Hours
The temporary division of Robert Half is recruiting for an Property Reporting Accountant for our client in Hertfordshire. The position will last for a minimum of 6 months although could easily extend beyond.
- The position of Property Reporting Accountant will require the following specific duties, but not limited to:
- Property and mortgage reporting
- Board reporting Property and mortgage analysis
- Strong Excel skills for data manipulation
- GBP3.6bn Prop/Mort portfolio
- Ability to manage relationship with front office portfolio managers
- Other ad hoc accounting memos for new transactions and analysis
- Proficient user in HORIZON or other Property Accounting Software.
- PROPERTY accounting experience - would be ideal
Key attributes include;
- Qualified Accountant (or equivalent ) essential
- Capable of working on own initiative and to agreed targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build relationships
- Work effectively in a team environment and embrace a matrix reporting structure
- Proactive attitude with the tenacity to challenge ways of working and advocate change
- Have the drive and motivation to build expertise through personal development
- Ability to deal with complex tasks and identify solutions to problems
The position of Property Reporting Accountant will be paying GBP225-250 on a daily basis, and is an urgent requirement. There is parking and excellent facilities on-site.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.