- Full Time
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a Support Worker and do you live in the Dagenham area of East London? You could be joining a leading care provider of specialist behavioural health services, to adults with learning disabilities and a range of complex needs. You will be working within a new residential service, supporting individuals through therapeutic care, encouraging daily life skills and enhancing social interaction.
No prior experience necessary as full training is provided!
This is an extremely fulfilling job where you can help people overcome their struggles and turn their lives around. You will be working with a fantastic team with proven innovative techniques to enable you to make a real difference.
As a Support Worker, your role will include:
- Building a strong bond with the people you support to understand their specific needs and help meet those needs in the most appropriate way
- Maintaining a safe, clean and enjoyable environment, including domestic duties
- Assisting with medication when required
- Supporting with their daily routine, including personal care, mental and physical wellbeing
- Encouraging the individuals, you support with day to day tasks and social activities within the community
No experience is needed for this Support Worker role; however, you will show dedication to effectively support each individual through the good and the bad. You will have the passion to make every day count and strive towards positive outcomes.
What are the hours and benefits?
- £9.00 - £9.45 per hour
- Full time, 42 hours per week
- Full in-house training and career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- DBS paid for
If you are interested in this Support Worker job and would like more information, please click on ‘Apply' and we will contact you to discuss further.