Registered Care Manager
Are you an ambitious Registered Care Manager who would love to join a multi award winning care provider who value their staff? Do you live close to Loughton in Essex and have a good knowledge of the local area?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing home care branch and really make the role your own. With branches across the UK you will be joining a supportive network and an organisation that has an excellent reputation. With bespoke companionship home visits for private clients they offer personalised support, with at least a minimum of 1-hour calls.
So, what will the role involve? As Registered Care Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the growth of this branch! Your responsibilities will involve:
- Generating new business through marketing and networking.
- Meeting with prospective clients to discuss their needs.
- Care planning, risk assessments and health and safety.
- Recruit, train and supervise care staff.
- Ensure good match and introduce companions & befrienders to the customer.
- Complete quality assurance visits and service reviews.
- Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded.
- Liaise and maintain partnerships with local community organisations and services.
What qualifications and experience will you need?
- Hold a QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and influence a team.
- Have previous experience within a managerial role in domiciliary care.
- Have a UK driving license and access to a vehicle.
This Registered Care Manager job is an excellent opportunity for someone with the ambition and determination to develop a branch and play a pivotal role in a bespoke care and companionship service. If you are excited by this opportunity and would like more information, please click on apply and we will contact you to discuss further.