Engineering Customer Support Advisor
We have a new exciting opportunity at The Dental Directory for an Engineering Customer Support Advisor to come and join our fantastic team based in Witham, Essex. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus a monthly paid target driven incentive scheme and benefits including 20 Days’ Holiday (rising to 25 days after five years), Aviva Pension Scheme, Company Sick Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and Free Parking.
The Dental Directory one of the largest full service dental dealers in the UK, supplying around 11,900 dental practices, or around 30% of the market, with everything from toothbrushes to specialist medical equipment. It has built a reputation based on personal service and working in partnership with dentists to understand their business and support growth plans through superior product knowledge, competitive pricing and the capability to supply everything a modern practice requires.
Key Responsibilities of our Engineering Customer Support Advisor :
- Answering incoming calls
- Making outbound calls as required
- Regularly checking and dealing with queries and call logs to all shared mailboxes
- Completing a triage process with dental practices directly
- Creating and updating notes on CAFM/CRM
- Inputting RM and PPM appointments in to engineer’s diaries with the aim being to meet the SLA
- Ordering parts internally as and when requested by engineers
- Tracking and chasing the progress of parts deliveries with suppliers / practices
- Arranging return visits for engineers for uncompleted jobs or to fit additional parts
- Full responsibility for diary management of allocated engineers and others as needed
- Arranging and Scheduling PPM work for all renewals including corporates
- To ensure all invoicing is completed daily, to include all jobs completed by allocated engineers, PPM work, and unallocated engineers as required by the business
- To arrange credits as required
- Liaising with engineers
What we’re looking for in our Engineering Customer Support Advisor :
- Experience of working in a call handling environment, preferably in the healthcare sector
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills over telephone, by email and in person
- Ability to use questioning skills to identify root causes of client issues and find solutions in an efficient and customer focused manner
- Solid experience of working with PCs as well as industry specific systems and data entry
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be calm under pressure and manage clients’ issues and expectations suitably
- Educated to at least GCSE level or equivalent
- Desirable skills / Experiences:
- Knowledge of the dental industry and / or an engineering environment would be a significant advantage
- IT Literate to a high level
- Experience of FM help desk software
If you would like to join our team as our new Engineering Customer Support Advisor then please click ‘apply’ today - don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
CLOSING DATE: 22nd September 2017
Due to volume of applications expected for this Engineering Customer Support Advisor role , if you do not hear from us by 15th September please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.