Senior SQL Developer
Oliver Marks Consulting are currently assisting a major client based in Colchester to add further resources into a growing IT department. The client has modern, open plan offices that help breed a culture of information sharing and team work.
The client I looking to add several SQL Developers to the team (more junior options available as well) on a permanent basis. The overall role will be to develop MS SQL Server based scripts, procedures, databases, provide application development and support and work on bac end services with the support of the team.
To be considered you will need experience with the following;
- SQL development on MS SQL Server.
- Development of stored procedures, triggers, views, indexation, DB schema design, queries tuning and fault diagnosis.
- Controlled deployment and release of SQL code.
- Ability to apply structured methods to software solution developments such as Agile
- Documentation of database configs, designs, SQL code
- Communication to technical and non-technical staff
- Progress tracking and reports development
- Budget control
This is an overview of the typical responsibilities. For a full job spec please apply ASAP.