Support Worker & Care Assistant
We are looking for Support Workers & Care Assistants in the Colchester area of Essex to join a leading care provider of specialist behavioural health services, to adults with learning disabilities and severe physical disabilities. You will be working within a residential setting, supporting individuals through therapeutic care. This is an extremely fulfilling job where you can help people overcome their struggles and work with a fantastic team with proven innovative techniques to enable you to make a real difference.
As a Support Workers & Care Assistants, your role will include:
- Building a strong bond with the people you support to understand their specific needs and help meet those needs in the most appropriate way
- Provide personal care, including washing, dressing and feeding
- Maintaining a safe, clean and enjoyable environment, including domestic duties
- Assisting with medication when required
- Supporting with their daily routine, including mental and physical wellbeing
- Encouraging the individuals, you support with day to day tasks and social activities within the community
As a Support Workers & Care Assistants, you will show dedication to effectively support each individual through the good and the bad. You will have the passion to make every day count and strive towards positive outcomes.
What are the hours and benefits?
- £7.65 per hour
- £8.40 (Senior Carer - NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care required)
- Full time - 12-hour day shifts (3 days on and 4 days off and then 4 days on and 3 days off)
- Full in-house training and career progression
- Free meals and parking
- DBS paid for
Want to Apply? Not sure whether to apply? You have further questions?
Please click on apply and we will discuss the job vacancy with you and answer any questions you may have before progressing your application.
Apply for Support Worker & Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly