Sales Executive - Electronic Security
Electronic Security Sales Executive - based anywhere in the UK
Ever wanted to be a part of the exciting ever-changing Property Security industry? Well, look no further! Now is your chance to apply your sales experience and security knowledge into the vacant property industry. At our clients, they are building a world that's safer and more secure, more comfortable and energy efficient using their innovative security products.
All they want is someone to start selling their electronic security into the construction industry and vacant property market side of the business. With work picking up, incoming enquiries need to be tended to and they have a thirst to go after some new business opportunities.
It is a new business role, however you won't be starting from a completely blank canvas. There will be existing clients you can contact and some incoming enquiries from the website and referrals that you can work on in the beginning. All they ask is you get out there, get on the road, and start building some good relationships.
What they offer:
- Uncapped commission every quarter
- We provide regular on-the-job training
- Competitive salary based on the current market
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To have a working technical knowledge of security products and the ability to sell and promote the Company and its products.
- To achieve agreed set financial area targets on a monthly basis.
- To develop, maintain and improve standards of service to your customer base.
- To successfully resolve customer queries through liaising with other departments within Camelot quickly and efficiently.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- To meet and exceed Key Performance Indicators with regard to: Sales Activity; Target Accounts; Sales and Profit; and Growth Strategies.
- To maintain an excellent working relationship with other departments, Regional Director and staff to support business development and retention.
- To ensure that all the administration, records and reports are completed to agreed requirements and deadlines.
They want a driven sales person with a proven track record of building a strong sales network across business critical accounts.
You will have a strong level of experience selling products or solutions within the Security industry (i.e. CCTV; Access Controls etc.). Also, this role will involve a significant amount of travel throughout the UK, and therefore you must be willing to travel and have a valid UK driving licence.
- Proven track record of selling technical products within the Security industry.
- Strong PC literacy (including Salesforce)
- Good understanding of security system design at component level.
Apply for Sales Executive - Electronic Security
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly