Quality Control Analyst
Quality Control Analyst - Haverhill (Suffolk) - 12 months
Quality Control Analyst required to join a leading healthcare provider based in Haverhill (Suffolk) on a 12 month contract.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for the analysis (sample/equipment), review and collation of experimental data against specifications laid down by the Quality Department.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated ability to work consistently to quality policies and cGMP. (essential)
- Proven, sustained competence in analytical techniques and skills relevant to group. (essential)
- Meter Transfer activities
- GMP Rules in line with FOB's
- Troubleshooting of HPL's and Identify when they should be carried out.
- A working knowledge of laboratory health and safety.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage own workload to meet departmental targets.
- Chemical Graduate (beneficial)
- Sampling and analysis of raw materials, drug substances and drug products.
- Documenting analytical data and results according to cGMP.
- Collation of analytical data into release packs and generation of CofAs as required.
- Review of raw data, where appropriate, ensuring all documented results are in accordance with the appropriate product/material specification and good documentation practice.
- Responsible for first line troubleshooting.
- Contributes to continuous improvement.
- May work across value streams working in accordance with the planned QC rota.
- Training and support of others where appropriate.
- Support projects on an as required basis.
- Perform equipment requalifications, calibrations, services etc.
- Ensure that equipment assigned is maintained and fit for purpose against site procedures before use.
- Support the capital purchasing process for QC.
- Carry out Risk/COSHH assessments and ensure that the laboratory is maintained in a safe and tidy manner at all times.
- Complete all corrective and preventative actions within the agreed timelines.
- Maintain core training and prior to conducting any activity ensure you are trained in the current version.
- Responsible for personal safety and that of others, reporting all accidents and unsafe acts and conditions.