Care / Support Worker
Novus Care is a family run home care and support work provider looking for people who want to do something amazing by joining our team as a care assistant.
Novus Care are looking to recruit Support Workers in Canvey Island and the surrounding areas to provide assistance to our customer's in their own homes by helping with daily tasks for them to remain independent and lead fulfilling lives. As well as providing full or part time working hours we have competitive rates of pay.
Main Care Assistant duties include:
- Personal care, medication assistance, food & drink preparation, domestic assistance, promotion of independence and dignity.
- Visiting clients in their own homes to promote independence.
- Shopping Visits.
- An NVQ 2 & NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care or experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential as full training is provided.
In return for your hard work and commitment, Novus Care will provide you with:
- Full or part time working hours
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid mileage
- 28 Days Paid holiday
- Full training, development and support
This is an exciting chance to join a fantastic and successful care provider to develop your skills and career.
An Enhanced DBS Check and employment references will be required.
If you are interested, please apply today