Are you a second jobber looking for your next Office Administrator position?
This role has amazing prospects for potential growth within the company long term.
This is a fantastic career springboard opportunity for a bright & bubbly candidate who relishes working in a busy & structured office environment.
This small, dynamic and fast growing finance consultancy business has big plans for growth and success and want to employ a professional, friendly & enthusiastic Office Administrator to take the reins in looking after all administrative support within the office as well as providing exceptional customer service both in person and on the phone.
This outstanding Office Administrator opportunity would suit a top-notch candidate in terms of intelligence, motivation, attitude, communication and organisational skills. Many of their clients are High Net Worth Individuals such as Directors of Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Ex Football players and Media Personalities so it is imperative that you have charm and poise to be able to confidently engage with them both in person and on the phone.
Lots of autonomy, responsibility and short and long-term rewards for the right person!
This company can offer you:
- Fantastic opportunity to grow and flourish with the business long term.
- Salary up to GBP20,000.
- 20 days holiday plus Christmas- New Year shut down.
- Discretionary bonus
- Annual salary review
- Working closely with 2 other Administrators, making sure the office runs smoothly on a daily basis.
- Assisting the team by answering inbound telephone and email enquiries.
- Organising various documentation to be filed and sent out.
- Maintaining the clients database & contacts are up to date.
- Data entry, sending out invoices, filing and assisting the Sales Team.
Lots of involvement and variation means you will learn a lot and quickly progress your career.
To be successful in this Office Administrator role, you will have:
- 1 + year's office administration experience within a professional environment.
- A' level education minimum or equivalent.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Professional & well presented.
- Strong customer focus.
- The ability to liaise effectively in a team environment.
- Good organisational skills.
- Well developed communication, both spoken and written.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Proactive, hands-on approach.
- A good sense of humour.
If this Office Administrator opportunity appeals to you and you would like to apply, please apply with your CV, in Word format, (not PDF).
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this Office Administrator opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we only contact successful applicants. We wish you all the best in your search for a new position.