Carer / Support Worker
We are looking for individuals who have a caring nature and want to make a difference. It is not essential to have experience but if you do that is a bonus. We are a friendly care agency who provide our clients with the very best level of care and support. You will be joining our team to provide a very high level of care and support to allow our clients to stay in their home for as long as they are safe to do so, whilst promoting choice, independence and dignity. The role will involve visiting individuals in their own homes and assisting with all of their needs including personal care, medication management, preparing meals, chaperone and sitting services.
We will provide you with the following: -
- Full training NVQ qualification.
- Competitive salary and enhanced weekend rates.
- Career progression.
- Easy to claim work related expenses.
- Bonus schemes.
You will need to: -
- Be friendly and caring.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Work well in a team and on your own.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be able to drive with own transport (ideally).
- Willing to undertake a DBS (criminal record check).
- Willing to have references undertaken.
If you feel you can be part of our team and provide our clients with the level of care and support they need then organise an interview.