Responsibilities as a Block Property Administrator
- Assist the repairs and maintenance team to provide a full professional property management service
- You will be the first point of contact for customers so tact and diplomacy required.
- Use of a workflow system - to ensure that deadlines and targets are met
- Call logging and monitoring - responsibility for dealing with the calls from start to completion.
- Corresponding to emails, calls in accordance with companies SLA
- Ensure the property operates as smoothly as possibly
- Liaise with Leaseholders and contractors
- Dealing with questions, complaints and maintenance issues.
- Booking appointments and coordination of maintenance works.
- Organising quotes and repairs.
- Assist with managing the companies growing property portfolio.
- Deal with and assist with Insurance claims
- Good understanding of residential property management & current legislation
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible with work load
- Able to multitask effectively
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of an expanding team
- Good literate & numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills,
- Tactful and articulate
- Professional telephone manner, and able to deliver high levels of customer service
- Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Able to act quickly and decisively
- Property Sector Experience
- Knowledge of Qube desirable but not essential
- Some knowledge of building technology - although not essential
- A common sense approach would be beneficial
AIRPM and further qualifications encouraged
20 Days Holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays
Mon - Thursday 08.30 to 17.00 Fridays 09.00 - 17.00
Close down at Christmas - not part of holiday entitlement
Full Time ONLY
Salary up to GBP25K