Temp Administrative Assistant
3 days left
- Flexible Hours
Our client is a well-established NHS Trust based in Chelmsford. They are currently seeking an experienced NHS administrator to work in a clinical department within a busy, demanding NHS environment.
This role is offered as ongoing temporary and starts asap so you must be available immediately with no notice period.
- Working in a busy, demanding clinical environment
- Booking patient appointments
- Some reception duties
- Answering all incoming calls
- Scanning documentation
- Data Input
- Liaising with clinical teams and other departments
- All administration duties
Working hours are 9-5pm Monday to Friday and this role is situated near local bus and train routes.
If you are available to start asap, ideally have a current DBS and possess the skills and experience required to successfully manage this role please apply today!
ENS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.