Commercial Director - Property Finance
An opportunity has arisen to join our high performing property finance division (residential & commercial) as we look to add to our established senior management team, continuing our growth across the bank.
The Commercial Director will support the Managing Director - Property in leading the strategy for the division in technology, identifying and executing opportunities to leverage technology in both new distribution channels and how we can improve operational efficiency of loan assessment and execution.
The Commercial Director will be responsible for the following:
- Working with the business MDs to identify and develop technology partners that can enhance existing, as well as deliver new, distribution channels to accelerate growth.
- Supporting the MDs to proactively scope current market trends with research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial and business development opportunities, assisting in preparing detailed findings to aid the decision making process.
- Working with the Risk Director & Customer Service Director to drive the adoption of new technologies to enhance the customer experience.
- Responsible for the planning, managing and successful completion of change projects across the division.
- Evaluate budget performance and implement a best practice approach for projects and change programs.
Suitable candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- A strong property finance background, ideally with strong knowledge of how technology can be leveraged to improve distribution channels and customer experience.
- Commercial awareness with a strategic mind-set.
- Excellent leadership skills with a demonstrable track-record of influencing across varied levels.
- Experience in managing projects from design through to completion.