Regional Sales Director
We have a new exciting opportunity at The Dental Directory for a Regional Sales Director to come and join our fantastic team based in a field based role covering the South of England. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary and benefits including 25 Days’ Holiday, performance related bonus, family friendly policies as well as career development in a growing business!
The Dental Directory is one of the largest full service dental dealers in the UK, supplying around 11,900 dental practices, or around 30% of the market, with everything from toothbrushes to specialist medical equipment. It has built a reputation based on personal service and working in partnership with dentists to understand their business and support growth plans through superior product knowledge, competitive pricing and the capability to supply everything a modern practice requires.
Key Responsibilities of our Regional Sales Director:
- Formulate and execute a sales plan that 1) identifies and delivers additional sales revenues into the region and achieves sales targets and margins.
- Maintain and improve the sales profitability of the region
- Provide effective leadership to all business consultants within the region - such leadership to encompass training, mentoring, performance management and team meetings.
- Understand, manage and develop the relationship between the Dental Directory, our customers, partners and our suppliers at a regional level
- Develop agreed training programs to the sales force in conjunction with staff development reviews.
- Establish relationships with key external influencers within the region and leverage those relationships to the advantage of the company. Such activities to encompass buying groups, manufacturer support, exhibitions, seminars and any other events that the Company deems appropriate.
- Analyse and manage the impact of regional sales and marketing activities within the context of agreed targets.
- Create and maintain a regional sales forecast.
- Work as part of virtual team with other Regional Managers, sharing information and ideas that support the organisation’s drive for new revenue
- Develop and maintain team behaviours in terms of professional standards and business and work ethics
- When necessary to take advantage of any training and development programs considered necessary by the Company.
- Promote a positive and progressive attitude in all work activities.
- Work within the Company as a team member and not limit work to any particular discipline or function.
- Adhere to the rules and regulations of the Company as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
If you would like to join our team as our new Regional Sales Director then please click ‘apply’ today - don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
CLOSING DATE: 4th August 2017 or when a sufficient number of suitable applications have been received.
Due to volume of applications expected, if you do not hear from us by 30th June 2017, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.