Processing over 50 quotations a day, confidently reading dimensions from drawings with a keen eye for detail to ensure the details are entered with a right first time approach. Working to a KPI of no more than a 10% entry error rating per 50 quotes. Working in a customer service orientated industry with a positive 'can do' attitude. To assist and help the tech team and customer service team with general administrative duties.
- Process on average 50 quotations a day, working to return enquiries within 6 working hours.
- Build relationships with regular customers as well as new clients to ensure we capture and investigate all sales opportunities.
- Follow up quotations within an agreed criteria.
- Working closely with the external sales and the customer service team to ensure enquiries are followed up effectively.
- Report on any feedback of competitor prices of existing product types to ensure we have complete market awareness.
- Maintain close working relationships with internal supplier's e.g. marketing, production, freight, sales team in order to help achieve objectives.
- General administrative duties.
- Work with team to achieve set sales targets.
- Response to queries in an agreed timely manner.
- In accordance with Personal Action Plan.
- At least 50 quotes with no more than a 10% error rating
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY & CONTROLS:
- Health and Safety of employees remains a prime business objective and therefore will never be compromised.
KEY SKILLS & PERSONAL FACTORS:
- Confident with technical information (or confidence to learn)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize time
- Computer Literate (Excel/Word)
- Ability to learn and absorb information
- Flexibility of working hours in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Self-motivator who is confident and resilient and able to multi-task efficiently.
- Must have a keen eye for detail and the ability to think outside the box