Tyre Centre Manager
Protyre has a vacancy for a fully qualified Centre Manager for an immediate start in a busy fast fit centre based in Maldon, Essex.
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyres, the UK’s largest independent tyre wholesaler, distributor and retailer who sell one in every five tyres replaced by UK motorists. Protyre now employs in excess of 1,200 employees, operating across an expanding network of 108 centres with further expansion planned in 2017.
The Role of Tyre Centre Manager
Reporting to the Area Manager you will be required to provide efficient and effective customer service, maintain the highest quality of workmanship, in relation to general servicing and repairs, ensuring that the work is carried out in line with Company procedures.
A successful Protyre Centre Manager possesses a broad range of skills and abilities including:
• The ability to exceed customer expectations
• Great coaching, mentoring and staff development through continuous improvement plans
• Commercial awareness to increase business opportunities
• The ability to prioritise within a constantly changing environment
Skills and Experience
Protyre Centre Managers have:
• Either Automotive Sales Manager or Assistant Service Manager experience
• A strong understanding of car technology
• A demonstrable ability to achieve sales whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and quality of work
• Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to coach and mentor the team
• Knowledge of employment law and health & safety is also desirable.
• A full UK driving licence - essential.
As a Tyre Centre Managers you will work an average of 45 hours per week and on offer is an excellent salary with bonus, pension, staff discounts.
• Confidence of working with an established group that has been in business for over 30 years.
• Employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres.
• Trainee schemes supporting career development.
• 24 days annual leave rising with continuous service.
• Excellent working environment.
Join Protyre and help them continue our journey of going from strength to strength.
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
centre manager, service, parts, aftersales, aftermarket, retail, wholesale, tyres,
Apply for Tyre Centre Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly