Youth Workers (all levels) Residential Childcare - Herts / Essex
Youth Worker & Senior Youth Worker - Residential Childcare
Opportunities available in Sawbridgeworth, Harlow and Braintree
Youth Worker - Residential Childcare
£7.50 - £10.50 per hour dependent on experience and qualifications.
Senior Youth Worker - Residential Childcare
£11.00 - £13.00 per hour dependent on experience and qualifications.
Our client provides short and long term residential services for young people aged from 11 - 18 with emotional and behavioural difficulties, in a therapeutic homely environment. The company has now been established for 8 years and they currently have 3 homes (Sawbridgeworth, Harlow and Braintree) and an independent school, which are all consistently rated Good with Ofsted. They are also opening a new home in early 2017 near Saffron Walden.
Their aim is to support their young people to grow self-esteem, build positive relationships and trust, re-engage in education and look to build a brighter future for themselves.
They are currently recruiting for Youth Workers and Senior Youth workers to work within their organisation - they have positions in various homes due to restructuring to enable some existing staff to transition into their newest home opening in the near future.
You may already have experience or qualification in this field and are looking for a change or are someone who is patient and caring and enjoys learning new skills and experiences…our client would like to offer you the opportunity to join their team of dedicated and enthusiastic staff based in one of their homes.
We require that all of our staff are:
- Passionate about developing our future generation
- Dedicated and committed to empowering young people to achieve their full potential
- Compassionate and reflective
- Have the ability to remain calm and professional when a young person is in a crisis
- Solution focused
- Flexible and responsive in order to meet the needs of our client’s young people which can change day to day
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Driving license preferred
- No experience required, as full training will be provided
- Providing person centred support to young people with all aspects of their daily lives within a homely environment
- Providing encouragement to all young people to work towards achieving their goals
- Provide security and safety to young people
- Build trusting and lasting relationships with young people
- Working closely with Management team and outside agencies to ensure the young people receive the best possible care and support
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the role.
DUE TO OFSTED REGULATIONS, ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE 23 YEARS OR OLDER
*PLEASE NOTE - by applying to this position, you agree for your CV and cover letter to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list*
Apply for Youth Workers (all levels) Residential Childcare - Herts / Essex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly