Security Duty Manager, FCO, Whitehall
Vacancy Reference: SEC-FCO-LON-KS-0407
Job Title: Security Duty Manager
Job Type: Full-Time; Rotating shift pattern of Days & Nights
Shift Pattern: Days / Nights / Weekends
Location: Whitehall, London
Salary: £35,500 per annum
Are you an SIA licensed Senior Security professional looking for a new opportunity? Are you accustomed to leading and managing corporate teams of Security Officers in a fast-paced, high profile setting? Do you consistently demonstrate outstanding levels of integrity alongside exceptional operational ability and a focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience?
If the answer is “yes”, we are keen to hear from you.
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. Experienced across every sector, Servest Security offers a first-rate security provision which includes man guarding; concierge services; the design, installation and maintenance of electronic security systems and blended solutions.
We are currently recruiting for exceptional Security Duty Manager to manage the physical security and protection of client assets and people, leading the team through all security related matters at a high profile central London Government site; ensuring and managing compliance with all aspects of the London buildings Assignment Instructions and in accordance with set policies and procedures.
Professional, agile and risk aware, you will lead a sizeable team tasked with ensuring the protection of infrastructure, safety of personnel and that all actions of the security team have a positive impact on the reputation of Servest. You will effectively manage and co-ordinate the response to incidents ensuring accepted lines of communication are adhered to.
There will be a particular focus on customer experience and you will be key in driving behaviours to ensure that all staff, visitors and guests experience an outstanding, professional and approachable security presence. Your commitment to excellence and attention to detail will reflect our clients' and our own brand.
We are looking for confident, reliable and adaptable senior security professionals who are capable of building first-rate relationships with visitors and clients alike. You will possess excellent communication skills and exceptional levels of attention to detail. Furthermore, you will have high levels of integrity and will go about your day-to-day duties with efficiency and professionalism.
Primary duties will include:
- Managing the team through all security related matters - ensuring and managing compliance with all aspects of the London buildings Assignment Instructions and in accordance with the set policies and procedures
- Ensuring the protection of infrastructure, safety of personnel and that all actions of the security team have a positive impact on the reputation of Servest
- Managing and coordinating the response to incidents, ensuring accepted lines of communication are adhered to
- Ensuring all KPI's are achieved / exceeded to customer's satisfaction with a pro-active approach to improvement and change
- High quality and direct liaison with the client
- Ensuring exceptional presentation of Servest personnel and the delivery of excellent customer service
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills, experience and behaviours:
- A full SIA License is essential
- Our preference is for candidates with experience of leading and managing corporate teams in a security environment
- A strong focus on customer relations with a commitment to providing an outstanding customer experience
- Experience of having undertaken the role of a Security Officer in a corporate security setting
- An ability to self-review on operational procedures
- Flexibility to works across shifts patterns which would include days, night shifts and weekend working
- Exceptional levels of integrity and professionalism
- Basic IT and Microsoft Office skills essential (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Applicants must be a UK passport holder so as to obtain UK Government clearances
Our on-site security team deliver outstanding security services to our client, 24 hours per day, across 7 days per week. The hours are offered on a shift basis of 4 days, 4 off; 4 nights, 4 off. Days shifts are 07:00-19:00; Nights shifts are 19:00-07:00. There is no flexibility to amend the shift pattern so it is essential that applicants can commit to this working pattern.
Applicants must be a UK passport holder so as to obtain UK Government clearances. The requirement for this is based on job role responsibilities.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its' great people - We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more please visit us on www.servest.co.uk
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***
Apply for Security Duty Manager, FCO, Whitehall
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly