Who are we
Founded in 1992 and with over 700 staff, Galliard is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing mixed-use, residential, hotel and commercial projects across London and Southern England with a £4.06 billion portfolio of over 7,181 homes, hotels, retail premises and commercial properties.
With an impressive portfolio of award winning developments, we are proud to be considered as London’s leading property developer.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Architectural Technician to join our team of 10 architects at our head office in Loughton, Essex.
As an Architectural Technician, you will be responsible for the Architectural design, from receipt of planning permission through to completion on site. You will play a hands on role, taking responsibility for leading the design of the project/multiple projects, duties include;
- Producing the technical drawings for the projects using Autocad and Revit
- Coordinating with the design team on economical solutions for the technical features of the development
- Attend/chair design meetings to ensure that production of technical information is progressing satisfactorily
- Liaising with subcontractors to ensure that any subcontract design drawings are reviewed accordingly
- To familiarise yourself with the content of the planning approved package, to include section 106 obligations, drawings, statements and schedules regarding the features of the existing site.
- Appraise the planning approved information generally for compliance with current Building Regulations, NHBC Standards, British Standards. Identify any areas of non-compliance and suggest appropriate action/re-design
- Submit information to secure clearance of planning conditions, S106 obligations, Building Control conditions, warranty provider (eg NHBC) conditions
To fulfil the requirements of the position of Architectural Technician it is essential meet the following criteria;
- Must have Autocad and Revit knowledge and experience
- Experience of residential construction developments with a residential developer or a main contractor
- Must have a strong knowledge and background within Architectural practice
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team on large projects
- Should have fantastic attention to detail
- Due to occasional travel to site, you must be a driver with your own transport
- 24 days holiday
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare and pension
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Architectural Technician, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.