Office Junior (Client Services)
You will be working in the Harlow Head-Office within the Client Services Department, reporting to the Client Services Manager.
You will play an integral role in ensuring our field-based operations run efficiently as well as deal with incoming client requests, via email and phone. We are looking for a competent and well-organised individual to assist the department and develop within the team.
1. Assist in providing support to our stocktaking team (200 auditors)
2. Liaise with stocktakers and clients on a daily basis.
3. Maintain company specific databases daily.
4. Assist the team with a variety of ad-hoc tasks.
5. Able to work to strict deadlines.
Demonstrate a good telephone manner and communications skills
Excellent problem solving skills
Strong organisational skills
Proficiency in MS Office and a good level of computer literacy essential. Strong Excel knowledge would be desirable