Junior Bid Coordinator
Junior Bid Coordinator
Salary Range: £21,000 - £25,000
Gemserv is a specialist market design, governance and assurance services provider that operates at the heart of the UK's Smart Energy, environment, water and information security sectors. Our aim is to help shape the future of these complex markets for everyone's benefit and provide evidence based, impartial advice to our clients. We deliver high quality end to end services, from policy development and initial governance frameworks, through to solution design, build and maintenance, as well as accreditation and assurance schemes and secretariat provision.
Bid Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Bid Management activities, including helping to support our Business Development Team and senior colleagues within the bid team to develop, write and deliver high quality, successful, submissions and bids.
· Identifies tender opportunities daily by searching relevant procurement portals and forwarding them onto the relevant BD Manager.
· Assist with the submission of pre-qualification questionnaires.
· Ensuring the internal bid process and forms have been adhered to.
· Support bid submission and ensuring tender documentation are securely filed within the team's SharePoint site.
· Providing administrative support for tender process; collating text, experience and CVs.
· Review documents for spelling, grammar, consistency and formatting bids in line with Gemserv branding.
· Monitoring bid/no bid opportunities through Gemserv's CRM system
· Provide assistance to other members of the Business Development, Consultancy and Business Planning & Marketing team as required.
Bid Coordinator Requirements
· Proven strong writing and editing skills.
· Focus on attention to detail and quality of own work and others.
· Strong and effective communicator (written and verbal)
· Excellent planning and organisational skills, with a focus on quality.
· Experience in balancing challenging priorities, and a range of differing demands.
· Calm under pressure.
· Experience of handling confidential information.
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, and competence in other applications within the Microsoft Office suite.
In addition, an understanding of IT programmes used in marketing, publishing and CRM applications; including multimedia design and database management such as Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, SalesForce and SharePoint would be desirable, although not essential.
Gemserv realises its success depends on its people and we work hard to recruit and retain the right people.
We pride ourselves on our social, inclusive, open and supportive culture. Our values (insight, collaboration, and impact) are seen every day in how we collaborate and work with each other and our clients.
Our people are integral in supporting the delivery of our successfully established, new or challenging projects and assignments. In return for their hard work and dedication, we reward them with the opportunity to establish an accelerated career, ongoing development opportunities, work life balance, and a wide range of benefits.