We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Pitney Bowes we are currently looking for a Customer Service Adviser to join our team based in Harlow. You will join on a fixed term basis of 9 months to cover maternity leave, however this could change to permanent. You will receive a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes' 15,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do - from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
About the Customer Service role:
You will be responsible for answering inbounds calls & responding to online enquiries from potential new clients. You will ensure clients are directed to the appropriate channel with a full understanding of the reason for the enquiry. You will provide outstanding client communication when dealing with inbound phone queries from customers.
To do this role affectively you will become an expert on our full product range and understand our clients and their pain points. In addition to this you will be held accountable for the UK/ROI conversion rates across all channels and will have to work closely with the sales teams to make sure the company goals are achieved. To be successful within this role analytics and reporting are crucial to help drive understanding and development of lead management best practice across the sales channels.
In the Customer Service role you will be responsible for:
- Answering inbound calls and identifying the customer's request
- Ensuring all calls and online enquiries are distributed to the correct team
- Delivering quality client service when receiving inbound calls, which will mainly be in regards to new machine enquiries
- Delivering outstanding client communication, demonstrating expertise and key company knowledge
- Taking responsibility for the UK/ROI lead conversion rate across all channels, whilst continuously looking for ways to improve this
- Providing timely and relevant reporting for the sales channels on lead management
- On occasion the company may ask you to do outbound campaigns and appointment generation
What we are looking for in our Customer Service role;
- Experience working with an office environment
- Must have outstanding customer care skills
- Must have a strong analytical focus
- Must be adaptable to learning new processes and products
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to influence behavior and action across different groups
- Must have knowledge of CRM systems, ideally SFDC
- Must be highly motivated with an aptitude to continuously learn and develop
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Packages (Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
Preferred skills and experience;
- Experience of working in a telesales environment
- Experience in using CRM systems
- Experience of working within a B2B environment
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Customer Service Adviser then please click ‘apply' today - don't miss out, we'd love to hear from you!
Pitney Bowes is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.