Our client is a multi-disciplinary construction company working within the food and drink industry that work on sites all over the UK and due to constant expansion of the company, our client is looking for an experienced service co-ordinator for their busy refrigeration division at Potters Bar.
Primarily responsible for co-ordinating the activities of the team of refrigeration and air conditioning engineers. You will also be the frontline interface with clients, so, as well as being organised and assertive, you will also need to be customer friendly.
In terms of general experience you should have:
- A refrigeration service co-ordination background or similar service industry experience
- Familiarity with Clik or similar service management software
- Experience using Microsoft office products, Excel, Word etc.
It will be useful if you have specific industry knowledge of:
- Fgas regulations
- Health and safety regulations as they relate to the industry
- Refrigeration and air conditioning terminology
Key personal attributes:
- Well developed organisational skills
- An ability to work under pressure with multiple competing priorities.
- An assertive nature to help you in your dealings with our client’s assertive engineers!
In addition to all of thatit would be good but not essential if you are able to operate a forklift truck.
The working week is generally 8:00 am till 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday with the occasional need to work outside of this.
Salary: - This is a PAYE position with a van.
Salary is negotiable for the right individual, and if you cannot tick all the above boxes but think you’ve got what it takes to succeed in this job, please send in your CV by clicking the APPLY button and see how you get on!
Apply for Service Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly