Starting salary £15-16k
Strood, Rochester. Kent.
Full time - 9.30 - 6.30 daily (one hour lunch)
Richard Austin Alloys Ltd, are the UK's largest privately owned independent Aluminium & Stainless Steel stockholder with an annual turnover in excess of £100 million.
They are now looking to recruit an eager, intelligent individual who is looking to develop their career. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to start at entry level within this successful organisation. There is an opportunity for the right person to progress into more responsible roles within the business. Only applicants who are methodical and have excellent attention to detail will be considered.
Key responsibilities, but not limited to:-
- Computer data input (booking in stock, confirming orders etc)
- Scanning documents
- Dealing with Customer collections
- Entering payments onto system
- Dealing with and understanding the certification for materials within the industry
The successful applicant will be:
- Computer literate with excellent communication skills
- C grade minimum GCSE or above in English and Maths essential
- Highly organised and able to prioritise own workload
- Reliable and possess an excellent work ethic
- Methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Smart appearance with good time keeping
- Good communication skills
If you are looking to join a successful company then this is the right role for you. Please apply in writing and send a copy of your cv.
Deadline for applications is 30th June 2017 - no cv's will be accepted after this date.
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly