Regional Electrical & Mechanical Manager
Our client is a multi-disciplinary construction company working within the food and drink industry that work on sites all over the UK and due to constant expansion of the company, our client is looking for an experienced Regional Electrical & Mechanical Manager to join the team.
Primarily you will liaise with existing customers and potential new customers regarding electrical and mechanical works and become the customer point of contact for a number of consecutive contract works as directed by the managing director and as and when orders are placed for works.
- Carryout and organise a number of consecutive M&E projects/contracts as directed by the managing director and as orders are placed by customers, including costing, obtaining material and subcontractor quotations, method statements, risk assessments, organise labour and monitor quality and take appropriate actions to ensure that the projects/contracts are completed on time, within budget and to the appropriate quality levels.
- Be responsible for the directly employed work force authorising time sheets and scheduling in labour resources.
- Build a team of appropriately skilled and motivated operatives.
- Sign off invoices for the projects/contracts under your scope/control.
- Attend all training courses as directed by the company from time to time.
- Promote the success of the company
- Act in good faith that would most likely to promote the success of the company for the benefit of the members as a whole.
- Avoid conflicts of interest
- Avoid breach of trust
- Exercise skill, care and diligence.
- Do not accept benefits from third parties.
- Maintain a reputation for high standards of business conduct and the need to act fairly between members of the company.
- Experience within the electrical and mechanical contracting field
- Experience working within a food manufacturing environment advantageous.
- Be appropriately qualified.
- Be highly self-motivated.
- Able to work both under their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Commercially aware.
- Able to manage both subcontractors and directly employed operatives.
- Computer literate.
- Reliable, honest.
Salary: - Salary 45k to 55k dependent upon appropriate experience plus car
So if you feel like you’re the candidate that our client is looking for and feel you fit the profile, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!