Sales Operations Team Leader
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, medical data and more for organisations around the world. Organisations in every major industry and of all sizes, including more than 95% of the Fortune 1000 and over 85% of the FTSE 100 companies, employ Iron Mountain as their secure information management partner.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Operations Team Leader to assume responsibility for managing the Western European Developed Markets sales operations process, systems and tools in order to properly compensate the sales teams.
If successful you key duties will include:
- Scope, design and implement processes, systems and tools to support the sales compensation and operations function in Western Europe.
- Maintain a comprehensive commission account roadmap for all projects related to sales compensation and operations.
- Manage the deliverables associated with the development of new processes, systems, and tools supporting the commissions accounting team.
- Delegate to a team of individuals responsible for sales validations and European commissionable revenue collection.
- Full accountability for the regular and accurate commission administration of the Iron Mountain sales population in Western Europe.
- Responsibility for the control and maintenance of implemented processes through regular monitoring.
- To ensure a professional, courteous and pro-active flow of communication between the business and the clients it serves.
To be considered you will possess the following attributes:
- Experience or relevant qualifications in an analytical field involving complex processes and calculations i.e. sales operations, accounts, finance.
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders of multiple disciplines to achieve a common goal.
- Ability to implement and improve business processes throughout the Western Europe region.
- Excellent IT skills with particular emphasis on Excel, Access. Knowledge of any appropriate sales administration software would be advantageous.
- Ability to manage remote relationships and delegate work to colleagues within various cultures and time zones.
In return Iron Mountain offers a competitive remuneration and generous on target earnings in addition to a comprehensive training programme.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.