Assistant General Manager - Harlow
TeamSport Go Karting is fast, furious and growing and we are about to open our newest multi-level track, with state of the art karts in Harlow, Essex in July 2017. Teamsport has awesome go karting tracks across the UK armed by a staff of customer champions. We are a growing, adrenalin fuelled company that looks for talented, customer focused individuals, with a desire to succeed. In return we offer a great place to work, quarterly bonuses and career progression.
We look for exceptional managers, who can manage the day to day operations of the track, from staffing, marketing and new business development to administration, cash handling and of course working closely with our customers.
So …if you enjoy working in a busy, fast paced job, where no 2 days are the same, then this is the job for you.
You will ideally have 12-24 months in the Leisure industry, with 18 - 24 months supervisory experience and a proven customer service track record. We are looking for team players with excellent communication skills who enjoy working with colleagues and customers in a fun environment.
Please note this job will include evening and weekend shifts and we reference all new employees with an external referencing company.
- Finance - achieve and exceed levels of profitability, accountability for the Tracks spending and budgetary control
- New Business Development
- Administration, including rotas, compliance with Health and Safety, recruitment and training
- Maintenance of the track, karts and the building
- Maintain cash security and cash handling in accordance with standard
- operating procedures
- Development and implementation of the marketing plan including up-sells, outreach activities and corporate business portfolio
Apply for Assistant General Manager - Harlow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly