M&E QS - Building Services - Residential and Commercial Projects - Permanent - Essex
A privately owned Mechanical and Electrical service provider are currently looking for a M&E QS. They offer a diverse variety of services and contracts, including new build and refurbishment projects with values ranging from £10k to £10 million across. These projects are within various sectors including retail, education, leisure and residential.
The M&E QS will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Produce and submit applications for approval.
· Assist the Mechanical and Electrical Contracts Managers with monthly project cost reports.
· Attend and participate in site meetings and performance reviews.
· Ensure commercial compliance of current contracts, protecting the position of the company.
· Assist in the identification of potential risks and opportunities on projects.
· Provide assistance to the Contracts Managers with negotiation of project final accounts.
· Advising on legal and contractual issues.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience
· High level of maths skills with a good working knowledge of ICT.
· Analytical with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Good negotiation skills.
· Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
· Good methodical approach to work.
· Ideally Degree Qualified M&E Quantity Surveyor.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or firstname.lastname@example.org