Customer Service Super Star
Do you have a passion for providing great customer service and an interest in technology? If so, we want to hear from you!
We're currently looking to recruit an experienced professional to join our Client Services Department.
The purpose of the role is to take ownership of customer issues and demonstrate a relentless passion to provide timely resolutions, facilitate ongoing training, information sharing and above all, deliver a great customer experience.
Specific tasks include:
* Resolve assigned support enquiries using the internal help desk system to reply to clients emails, log phone communications and resolve technical and integration issues
* Contribute to the continual improvement of the client accounts by raising and implementing changes within the system to better meet the client's requirements
* Ensure customers are kept up to date with progress of all open and in progress requests.
* Escalate system bugs, prolonged issues and potential system enhancements with the Client Support Manager.
As someone who loves providing good customer service you:
* Enjoy liaising with people and have excellent communication skills
* Could go by the name of Sherlock Holmes or Miss Marple as you are a keen problem solver
* Value your colleagues and work efficiently within a team or on your own
* Can demonstrate strong customer service skills gained within an office and/or technical environment
* Are ace at prioritising a varied work load
What else are we looking for:
* Previous experience of a support focused role within an office environment is essential
* Knowledge of the recruitment industry or previous experience of working with job boards, recruitment agencies, in house recruitment or an ATS/CRM is advantageous
* Previous experience of Broadbean software (or similar) would be an advantage
* Fluency in English (speaking, writing & reading) is essential.
* Any additional fluency in any of the following languages is desirable but not essential; French, Dutch, German.
A bit about us:
We are the global leader in providing sophisticated, yet easy-to-use candidate sourcing tools that help recruiters improve efficiency and increase return on investment. Our software as a service (SaaS) makes it easy to distribute jobs and search for talent online, while providing tools that optimise your recruitment process and integrate internal systems. Our analytics give insight on your most successful sourcing channels and provide metrics to increase effectiveness, ultimately lowering the cost of your online recruitment spend.
We helps over 150,000 users, ranging from one-person staffing agencies to international corporations, to recruit people online. We do this by being open to integration with market leading CRM technology and Applicant Tracking Systems.
At our core are the values we have always operated by: excellence, innovation and partnership. Our mission is to help recruiters to get the job done, in the best possible way.
Apply for Customer Service Super Star
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly