Customer Relationship Manager (Suffolk, 60-90k)
£60,000-£90,000 a year DOE
Please note that this role is currently based in Sudbury, Suffolk until June 2017 when my client will be relocating to a town centre location in Colchester, Essex.
An experienced Customer Relationship Manager is required for one of the UKs fastest growing and award winning ‘online estate agent of the year', based in Sudbury, Suffolk. You will be working as part of a dynamic team, supported by a strong board of investors including founders of the Talk Talk group.
You will take responsibility for the customer journey with the primary objective to increase customer satisfaction and enhance the experience of external systems and all customer related communications. Reporting directly to the COO this is a critical element of the greater marketing team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implement and improve automated communications systems
- Own business objectives for customer systems defining KPI's, developing strategy and roadmaps
- Collaborate with the greater marketing team to align seasonal or campaign driven communications
- Work closely with the Operations team to improve manual communication processes
- Promote engagement and customer loyalty
- Offer hands on involvement with developing automated workflows in CRM software
- Ensure actionable tracking, reporting, insights and analysis throughout the CRM programme
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience defining, scoping, developing and implementing CRM programs and systems which have delivered an enhanced customer experience.
- Project Management experience is essential
- Experience with communications design, copywriting and content production
- High level customer behaviour analytics experience
- Competence with Google Analytics
- A passion for problem solving and measurable results while balancing multiple perspectives: customer, commercial, technological
- Thrive in a faced-paced, agile working environment
- Experience within segmentation and personalisation
- Experience within real estate is not essential but would be beneficial
You will be offered a competitive salary plus benefits including, Cycle Scheme, onsite parking, auto enrolment into a pension scheme, reduced fee gym membership and access to internal bonus schemes.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply via the online application attaching your CV and Covering letter.
Apply for Customer Relationship Manager (Suffolk, 60-90k)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly