Sales and Customer Service Administrator
A Sales and Service Administrator is required to join a growing team for one of the UK's most high profile, award winning ‘Online Estate Agents of the Year' based in Sudbury, Suffolk. As a Sales and Service Administrator, you will be the responsible for securing new business on our warm leads, requiring someone who is target driven and motivated self-starter.
Please note that this role is currently based in Sudbury, Suffolk until June 2017 when my client will be relocating to a town centre location in Colchester, Essex.
Your new role
• Cross selling additional services
• Managing leads from LPE systems and Marketing Campaigns
• Managing internal databases
• Customer support
• Securing listing opportunities
• Booking and securing home visit appointments
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a minimum of one years' experience within a Sales and Customer Service based role and enjoy dealing with the public. You should offer a ‘can do' attitude working well as part of a team with excellent time management skills, motivated by targets. This role requires GCSE grades A-C in English and Mathematics.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary plus benefits including;
• Reduced fee gym membership
• Cycle Scheme
• Auto enrolment into a pension scheme
• In-house training
• Quarterly performance based bonuses.
• Enrolled into a Referral Bonus incentive
• Onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply using the online application process and we will be in touch should you be successful.