Sales Manager - Building Materials BLUS48680
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client is one of the largest and oldest independent Builders Merchants in East Anglia. With thirteen diverse sites throughout Essex, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk, they are able to meet the needs of the professional builder and decorator, and those of their private customers.
They are now looking to appoint a highly driven Sales Manager to join their Colchester branch.
You will be required to:
- Manage the sales team, ensuring they meet all customer service SLA's & KPI's and maintaining high levels of communication and accuracy both internally and externally
- Grow sales and profitability through building a team with strong commercial acumen and product expertise.
- Build relationships with their customers and fulfil their orders correctly
- Answer enquires from existing customers, find new opportunities and to follow up on leads.
- Work well with suppliers and have a keen interest in developing your product knowledge.
They are looking for an organised, well-presented individual who has a proven track record in sales. Able to identify ways of maximising sales revenue, you will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills giving you the ability to successfully lead, coach and develop your team. Commercially astute with good knowledge of the sales process, you will have the ability to work on your own initiate and manage your time effectively.
Knowledge and/or experience of the building sector is essential.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Sales Manager - Building Materials BLUS48680
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly