CVE Structures Engineer
7 days left
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity has arisen with an organisation based in Essex who is looking for an experienced CVE Structures Engineer.
Our client is an EASA 21J accredited aerospace design organisation looking to further the development of the company in their aero structures department.
Qualifications & Requirements:
CVE Structures - circa 10yrs + experience, covering the following:
• EASA Part 21J certification experience
• Supervision of design staff
• Secondary structures large aircraft design and supporting analysis including interior furnishings
• Preparation and/or approval of strength reports using traditional hand calculations and software
• Competent use of FEA software, AutoCAD and or CATIA
• Experience with primary structure design and analysis an advantage
• Fatigue and damage tolerance experience an advantage
Additional Information: Based in Essex
Job Type: Permanent,
Must have a clean full UK driving licence and UK passport
Please apply online for this CVE Structures Engineer role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this CVE Structures Engineer role and to follow further instructions if applicable.