Part Time 1:1 Teacher
Are you an experienced and inspirational teacher looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for something a little bit different? Would you like to work 1:1 with a student who needs your help? If so then please contact me ASAP regarding the following opportunity:
We are looking for a qualified and experienced teacher to work with a Year KS4 Student in the Stansted area. The student has challenging behaviour and hasn?t always react well to conventional teaching.
The successful candidate should be able to:
- Build a professional relationship with a student on a 1:1 basis.
- Plan and deliver inspiring and motivating lessons
- Support the student in a variety of subjects with a focus on Maths and English
- Build a trusting relationship with the student
- Be committed to helping the student in the build up to their exams
You will be required to teach for 15 hours per week (consisting of 5 x 3 hour sessions from Monday to Friday). We are looking for somebody to start ASAP and work with the student up until their exams.
This is a great opportunity to:
- Avoid that early morning and mid afternoon traffic
- Be creative and different with lessons building them around the students likes and hobbies
- Build a productive relationship with a student on a 1:1 basis
- Move away from conventional teaching practice
- Gain great job satisfaction by making a very noticeable difference to a young person
- Work hours to suit
Our client delivers individual specialist education programmes to young people who are facing difficulty in accessing education.
The children they provide a service to are out of mainstream education for a variety of reasons and include children with special education needs, those in care homes, those with challenging behaviour and those who are under achieving and in need of specialist support.
Please send your CV to Greg Burns who is our dedicated SEN Consultant and will be happy to guide you through each step of the process from your application, right up to starting work with the student.