Sales & Leasing Consultants - DUBAI £75,000 - £200,000+ OTE
Are you currently working within Estate Agency, as a Sales/Lettings Negotiator, Valuer or Branch Manager, in the UK? Would you like to earn £200,000 OTE TAX FREE doing the same job you do now but in Dubai? We're travelling to Leeds and London this May, in search of top talent and we want to meet with you if you're passionate about sales, motivated by money and want to work in a fun, dynamic environment. Incentives, cash prizes and career progression are on offer. What are you waiting for?
We are Dubai's leading real estate agency, who receive the most number of sales leads through Dubizzle and the most number of overall leads through Propertyfinder.ae. We are proud holders of 22 different International Property Awards which include the most coveted 'Best International Lettings Agency' beating a major London firm to the title. We are proud to have been named in the Forbes Top 100 for Real Estate Agencies in the Arab World and we are hungry for more.
We are expanding and are looking for determined, driven sales people with a proven track record of at least two years in a target driven environment to join our winning team.
You should be motivated by success and the fantastically enhanced lifestyle and earnings that come with the opportunity that we are offering:
- Property Leasing Consultant - £75,000 OTE (with no upper limit)
- Property Sales Consultant - £200,000 OTE (with no upper limit)
(Our top earning Consultants earn in excess of £300,000)
Our relocation experts and HR team will guide you through the process from visa application, to accommodation through to which gym to join - All we need is you. Simply send us your CV.
About the role:
As a Property Leasing or Property Sales Consultant your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Generating new instructions by way of outbound cold/warm calling
- Conducting market appraisals/valuations with homeowner/landlord
- Photographing & preparing properties ready for advertising
- Matching clients to specific properties, arranging and conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers between both buyer and seller/or tenant/landlord
- Full UK driving license
- Must have at least 2 year's estate agency experience (target driven.)
- To be financially independent to make the move to a new country.
- Cold/warm call calling experience advantageous
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Drive and determination
- A team player but also capable to work independently
What we offer:
- A full resident's/employment visa paid by Allsopp & Allsopp
- Assistance with relocation which include accommodation sourcing, bank account set-up, and assistance in getting a UAE driving license
- Discounted group medical insurance
- Subsidized branded company car options available
- Dedicated admin staff member per team
- Existing database and guaranteed leads
- Uncapped and unlimited tax-free earning potential
- Tiered commission structure
- 20 days' annual leave, plus public holidays and closed at Christmas
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives
- Career progression path from Consultant to Senior, and Associate Director
About Allsopp & Allsopp:
Allsopp & Allsopp were founded in 2008, at the beginning of the economic downtown, and now employs over 150 people with offices in Dubai and three offices in the United Kingdom. We have spared no expense in providing an excellent place to work as well as entertain our clients with 11,500 Sq. Feet offices occupying the entire 26th floor of the Vision Tower, Business Bay.
How to Apply?
As well as Skype interviews, we will be interviewing in Leeds on Tuesday 16th May 2017 and in London on Thursday 18th May 2017 - if you would like to attend our event, please let us know when applying. We will endeavor to be in touch within 5 working days. Should you not receive a response within that time, your application hasn't been successful.