4 days left
- Part Time
Are you a primary teacher looking for:
Flexibility in work
Part time or full time work
A good work/home balance
Then an Outstanding School in Hoddesdon needs you!
The school can offer you:
- Support from a driven Headteacher
- Free on-site parking
- Facility to buy school dinner
- Free Tea & Coffee refreshment
- Friendly, well-behaved and enthusiastic children who love to learn
- Supportive parents
- A dedicated and enthusiastic team of staff
- Excellent resources
Ofsted say "… School provides an outstanding education for its pupils. Its success is due to highly effective leadership and, in particular, the determination of the Headteacher. Parents overwhelmingly support the school and its expectations that their children can achieve high standards."
So if you are looking for day to day or short term work and would love to work in an outstanding school with a warm heart and family feel, apply now through Randstad Education.
The benefits of working through Randstad Education:
- For over 7 years we have been Hertfordshire County Council's preferred recruitment partner
- You will have a dedicated consultant
- Flexibility on work days
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Randstad Education's CPD portfolio & social events
- Recommend a friend scheme and receive £300 vouchers
"It is with confidence and pleasure that I am able to recommend Randstad to other teachers as a supply teaching agency in Hertfordshire. This confidence is the result of the support given to me as a teacher and the professionalism shown by the Hertfordshire team. There seems always to be a very good relationship between the schools that I have worked for and Randstad" (Pam, Randstad Teacher)
Apply now to Amy on 01582 811878 or send your CV to email@example.com.
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
Apply for Primary Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly