Maths Teacher - Greenwich School - April Start
Randstad Education are working with a Mixed Secondary School in Greenwich who are looking for a Maths Teacher from April 2017.
In 2016 the school celebrated its best ever GCSE results with 70% of students achieving A*-C in English & Maths and exceeded both the local and national average.
This a full time role from April 2017, offered on a Short Term Contract until July 2017 and would be perfectly suited to both experienced teachers and NQTS, who are committed to teaching at the highest standard, raising the aspirations and achievements of their students.
The ideal candidate will have:
- UK QTS (or equivalent)
- Excellent academic history in subject specialism
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Able to plan and prepare creative and engaging lessons across KS3 & KS4
- Able to monitor pupil's progress and keep records of their development, as well as preparing them for external examinations & qualifications
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated Secondary Consultant to support you in your role
- Continual Professional Development from Randstad Education in addition to on-going training & support from the school
- On-going career advice & support
If you match the requirements above, please contact me for immediate consideration - Rachel Rogers Tel: 020 3 870 6350 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org