UK Network Manager
UK Network Manager (40-60k POA, Suffolk)
My Client is one of the UK's most high profile, award winning ‘Online Estate Agents of the Year'. Innovative concepts and dynamic vision has allowed explosive growth over the last few years, and they now have a strategic agenda for to expand even further.
Through new and innovative processes, smart technology and property know how, my client strive to deliver an outstanding level of customer care to all our clients whilst on average saving them £5,594 per property transaction.
As the successful UK Network Manager you will be based in Suffolk working closely with CRM, Development team and Data Analysts, helping to shape strategy and priorities. As you will be covering the UK network regular travel is necessary.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implementing new strategies/ processes across the network
- Providing regular forecasting and reporting to management
- Continued hire of suppliers including identifying gaps in network coverage
- Develop a recruitment and training strategy
- Constantly gather network feedback on platform and processes to ensure the platform is evolving as quickly as possible and improving the customer and supplier experiences
- Ensuring consistency of customer experience / Mystery Shopping
What you'll need to succeed
- Highly experienced in running off site teams
- Demonstrated performance of sales/ business development
- Highly organised and a creative thinker
- Data driven and used to reporting and working towards KPIs
- Desire to disrupt estate agency sector, using technology and data to inform and empower clients
- Ability to prioritise in line with business objectives
- Happy to travel with a driving License and own vehicle
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- Reduced fee gym membership and a cycle scheme
- Auto enrolment into a pension scheme
- In-house training
- Commission based bonuses.
- Enrolled into a Referral Bonus incentive and a car allowance
What you need to do now
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply using the online application process and we will be in touch should you be successful.
Apply for UK Network Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly