Centre 404 is a successful local charity with an excellent reputation for providing high quality support and services to people with learning disabilities and their families in north London.
We are looking to recruit 2 cleaners to join our organisation and provide a high standard of cleaning services for our busy and well-loved community premises on Camden Road. The premises include activity and catering spaces and staff offices. The two post holders will work closely together to share the daily cleaning duties and cover a monthly schedule of additional cleaning work around the building.
The hours of work will be predominantly 6am-9am and daily cleaning of toilets, kitchen and activity spaces will need to be completed before the centre opens at 9am. Some evening and / or weekend hours may be available or required from time to time.
Duties Will Include:
• Cleaning activity spaces and meeting rooms including floors and surfaces.
• Cleaning and vacuuming offices and emptying bins.
• Cleaning kitchens and toilets.
• Replenishing cleaning supplies.
• Covering a rota of deep cleaning duties.
• Some lone working and setting / un-setting security alarm.
Highly Desirable Qualities:
• Recent cleaning experience in a commercial setting (i.e. offices/community space)
• Friendly, trustworthy and supportive of Centre 404 and its values
• Available to work Mon-Fri 6am-9am
• Willingness to occasionally take on additional hours from time to time during evenings and weekends
Centre 404 is committed to staff development and supervision and will provide relevant training and support where required.
Job Title: Cleaner (Ref: CL04-17)
Salary: £8.80 per hour
Hours: 15 hours per week, per cleaner (covering 30 hours per week between you)
How to Apply:
For further details of the role and instructions on how to submit your application please click on "Apply" and then you will be redirected to our website.
Closing Date: 9:00am Thursday 20th April 2017
Interview Date: Monday 24th April 2017
Centre 404 is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Charity ref number 299889.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.